The browser by Mozilla that doesn't need to be introduced
For quite some time browsers have become essential tools for any PC user as even the most simple action may require visiting a web page. And that's why it's so important to choose our browser correctly because our user experience can be seriously affected.
Among the wide range of browsers available, there are quite a few that manage to stand out: Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer back then, and now Edge... and of course Mozilla Firefox.
One of the most used browsers
Mozilla's is the favorite browser for many users. The reason is that it has been constantly evolving and renovating ever since the first version was launched, which has led millions of users to adopt it, making it almost a standard.
Together with Google Chrome, it has become a reference for many web designers.
It has also known how to integrate different features better than anyone else, improving the browsing experience and anticipating to future changes that were to come.
Main features of Firefox
Here are some of the most important features of this great web browser:
- Gecko rendering engine.
- SSL/TLS security system to protect the connections to servers.
- Support for smart authentication cards.
- Incognito browsing mode.
- Homepage configuration.
- Tab bar.
- Pop-up blocker.
- Bookmarks and built-in search.
- Support for extensions and plug-ins.
- Customization by means of themes.
- Synchronization between devices thanks to Firefox Sync.
- Download manager.
- Hidden functions and options.
- Protection against trackers and adverts.
- Reading mode to read without distractions.
All these and even more features have made this browser a reference. To such an extent that, despite belonging to a non-profit organization like the Mozilla Foundation, it's still capable of putting up a fight against Google and Microsoft.
What's new in the latest version
- Reading mode improvements.
- Improvements to audio and HTML5 video playback.
Mozilla's popular browser now on Android
Firefox iPhone 5.2
Synchronize Firefox's browsing data